Friday, October 27, 2006

Fall is in the air (well, as much as it gets in the California air anyway)

Hey there... just a few pictures of the season...


Here we are all dressed up at the wedding in Tucson... You won't see this very often in our family, so take a good look! We clean up pretty darn good, don't we?

Bekah and her buddy, Austin, at the pumpkin patch. They were on a field trip. Mom, Dad and Aunt Dee (dad's sister, for those non family people reading) and I crashed the field trip and got some cute pictures.


Aunt Dee, Dad and Mom were ordered to stand for a picture... they didn't want to, but I made them!

Bekah painted a pumpkin for a contest at AWANA... SHE WON FIRST PLACE... She was so excited!

I love the fall... J.

October 27, 2006 | Permalink
Comments
Great family picture! I wish I could get one of my family where we all look that good.

Congrats to Bekah. Cute pumpkin!

Posted by: Tiffany H | October 27, 2006 at 08:06 PM

Hey! Love, love, love the pictures. Keep them coming! Fall in the Northwest has been surprisingly wonderful as well - clear, warm days with just a hint of breeze and cold nights and mornings. So far so good - but the rain is surely on the way.

Have a great fall - I miss you and love you all - Aunt Nat

Posted by: Natalie | October 29, 2006 at 02:38 PM

No comments: