Wednesday, November 26, 2008

MUD!



Wow! Time goes by quick! I can't believe it is almost the end of November already!


So, Hannah has started practice for the High school soccer team. (the first EVER soccer team) and their first game is December 5th! We will drive the 1 1/2 hour trip to Carpinteria to watch history being made! Yesterday and today it poured the rain! They still had practice yesterday. THIS is what came home! She said they did a victory slide in the mud after beating the boys in a scrimage... whatever. I don't know if these clothes will ever be clean again. At least she is having fun!

2 comments:

Lynette said...

I would say it must be fun to look so happy when she is so muddy.

sandi rusch said...

OH MY GOSH!!!! rofl!!! BTW - this is tigger - I'm signed in as my alter ego and I'm too lazy to redo it...