Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Ahhh, spring in San Francisco!

It is FREEZING here! We spent today doing all the touristy stuff... Golden Gate Bridge, Marin Headlands, Cable Cars, Fisherman's warf. It was bright, sunny, and blowing a gale! It was about 55 degrees outside, but the wind chill made it downright COLD! Tonight we had dinner with the SF branch of the Pettey Family at Buca di Beppo... yummy! Good to see Marvin and Janice, and Jonathan and Rhoda. Tomorrow we are off to Sacramento. We are having dinner with Hannah's Birthmom, Laurie on the way. Here are some of the pictures from today...


3 comments:

Just Me said...

Those are great pics!!!!

Rebecca Grinder said...

Ok - I love the pictures! So, I want to know... did you have to run after the trolly after getting that amazing shot of the family or did they have to get off? Hugs - I hope I'll see you in June when I am home for a visit!

Rebecca Grinder said...

Ok - I love the pictures! So, I want to know... did you have to run after the trolly after getting that amazing shot of the family or did they have to get off? Hugs - I hope I'll see you in June when I am home for a visit!