Friday, June 12, 2009

Cleaning out...

Ok, I have been organizing my scrapping stuff... Can you say WAY TO MUCH???

So, I have started downsizing some stuff. I will try to sell things to my interested friends before heading to craigslist. If you live out of the area, I can mail them, so add $5.00 (everything but the work station.. no international please!) So here are some things you might be interested in. (You can call me, or send me a message on FB or the Dawg or Freak. Most of you can find my phone number... church directory, dawg list, freak list etc..):
Creative Options Rolling work Station. I LOVE this storage tote! It went with me to numerous crops and retreats! It holds so much stuff! I used to always leave it loaded and just sitting by my scrap table, so when it was time to go to a crop, I just closed it up and rolled it out to the car! So, why get rid of it? It won't fit in my new car. Bummer. But that might be good for you! The listed price on Overstock.com is $122. I think that is high. I think I paid about $100 for it. Anyway, it can be yours for $50.


The Magic Mesh Freeze Frame.
LOVE this idea! I just don't scrap this way, so I have only used it once. You can see it used in a video at http://www.thefreezeframe.com/ check it out! Retails for $29.99 and refills of the mesh are $5.99. I have the freeze frame and one refill. It can be yours for $20.


We R Memory Keepers Crop-a-dile:

This punches a hole in almost any material. It cuts like buttah... and it can set eyelets and snaps like nothing else.. no more hammering! I LOVE this tool. I got a new and improved version for Christmas and I don't need 2. Retails for $29.99. You can have it for $13.

Hero Arts Rubber Stamp Set- Ribbons and Stitches

This is the cutest stamp set.. stamp your own ribbon, ric-rac and stitches. The set retails for $24 and is Brand new never been opened. Yours for $12.
That's it for now. Call me if you are interested!



1 comment:

Jessica said...

Hi! I mentioned on Scrap Freak that my mom might be interested in the rolling tote.
I asked her about it and we were wondering if you'd be willing to ship it and if you had any idea what that might cost. The ship to zip code is 85297.
If you want to PM me about it at the freak, my user name is jesslcooper and I posted in the thread.
Thanks so much!