Monday, November 20, 2006

Geek Squad

So Bekah goes to Math Club after school on Tuesdays... her teacher lets them play all the math games she has and can work with anyone who needs help... So, she comes home two weeks ago telling me that Matthew in her class was going to wear a "geek sqaud" shirt to math club. She thought that this was terribly funny... when I asked why, she said "you know mom... Geek: people who like math and stuff, and squad: like a group, a bunch, a CLUB, a squad... get it?

Fast forward to Sunday. Kid's choir singing at church. They wear tshirts with the choir name, and jeans. They have to tuck in their shirts. So she is dressing, I say "we need to tuck in your shirt" I proceed to tuck in her shirt. She looks in the mirror and says in a deadpan tone "this is just great... you might as well just write geek squad on the back of my shirt!" I had to leave the room I was laughing so hard.... that is all. J.

November 20, 2006 | Permalink

No comments: