Monday, December 11, 2006

I'm a BAD Blogger....

WoW!!!! I can't believe that it has been so long since I updated this blog! Let's see... Highlights??...

Tim's football team went down to play Covina and lost a close game. They were very sad to be out of the playoffs... but we are glad to have Daddy around a bit more.

Hannah got on the Honor Roll for her first semester of Junior High. We are very proud of her, especially since we decided to let her "sink or swim" and didn't do much checking up on her.

I had a birthday. I got a pretty hot pink Ipod for my birthday! I LOVE it. I will try not to sing with the headphones in and ignore you all.

We just got back from Disneyland. We went down to see the Christmas decorations. Had a great time. Here are some pictures.

Riding in the fire truck down main street

Mater (like T Mater with out the T)

Hannah on King Triton's Carousel

Bekah on King Triton's Carousel

With Santa (Hannah was less than thrilled to have me MAKE her take a photo with Santa)

Small World.. all lit up.

R2D2 made completely out of Legos... at the Lego store.

I hope you all have a wonderful Christmas!!!! J.

December 11, 2006 | Permalink

No comments: