Thursday, April 5, 2007

Getting ready for DC!!!!!!!!

Ok, so how is a California girl supposed to pack for a trip to DC in April??? I go to weather.com and check out the forecast... 50 degree high on Sunday (the day we arrive)... warming up to maybe 68 degrees and raining on Wednesday... back down to the low 50's toward the end of the week!
I can only have one suitcase and it has to weigh less than 50lbs! I don't even know where to begin... I guess my capri's and sandles are not practical...I will let you know how this turns out later!

3 comments:

Just Me said...

Have fun and right now...it's chilly here!!! Sorry we won't be able to meet up!

jr said...

Thinking about you while we're here in sunny Catalina. Hope you are staying warm! jr

Rebecca Grinder said...

I can't wait til you post some pics from your trip! Love to hear what is new with you and your family! Hugs from the Grinders, Big Becca (as Austin used to call me)