Friday, May 11, 2007

Procrastination...

So, I left you all wondering what happened on the rest of the trip... I will get back to that in the next post.

Hannah is learning a valuable lesson about procrastination (not that I EVER procrastinate... yeah, that's my story and I'm sticking to it!) tonight. It seems that the past week when I have asked her if her homework was done and she said she didn't have any... well she did! A big ol' science report, due tomorrow... so she was up until past 11 tonight doing her report and she needs me to get her up at 6 in the morning to finish before school. On her way to bed she said "Mom, if I tell you when my reports or projects are due, could you push me to get them done, so I don't have to do it all in one night again?" I think she's learning... now if I could just get my act together and finish posting those pictures!

3 comments:

Lynette said...

The only issue with pushing them is that then they get testy because you are "nagging" them. Being a mom is hard work.

Cyn Pip Pics said...

Glad I am not the only one who has to deal with the "No, I don't have any homework" story. Good luck to you both. ;)

Angie Feldman said...

If you find that perfect balance between pushing and nagging, I'd love to hear about it. It's frustrating, I know.