Saturday, June 2, 2007

I'm a BAD blogger...

I can't believe that it has been so long since I updated my blog! I have no excuse except for extreme business! It is graduation season, so my work load has increased dramatically. I find myself having a hard time being polite on the phone with customers who are panicky about getting their kid's cap and gown on time (well duh! They have been able to order since OCTOBER.. now you want to get a gown a week before graduation?!) My boss, Danny, says "their lack of planning does not constitute our emergency", but we do our best to get them what they need.
On the computer front, some of you know that I have had an issue with an external hard drive (long story short, I moved all our docs and pics and music over to it, and it died 3 days later!)... now I am trying to reinstall itunes and it keeps giving me a fatal error cuz it is pointing to the external drive that is no longer there! Maybe it is time for a whole new computer! Like I have that kind of money...
The kids have 2 more weeks of school... then we are home for a week and then on our way to Colorado. (Tim is speaking at Horn Creek Family Camp again) After Horn Creek, we head to Idaho for my parents 50th wedding anniversary. That means I have 3 weeks to lose 60 pounds... don't think that is gonna happen! It's not like I didn't know this event was coming, but I kept putting the diet off. Oh well. So, now you have been updated... I will try to get back to the DC trip pictures this week... really...

No comments: