Tuesday, January 13, 2009

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!


Ok, this is just a few weeks late! I just have been too busy living life to blog about it... do you believe me? You shouldn't. I am just a lazy bum!
ANYWAY, Happy new year!!!! We had a great new year's eve at the Hoffman's in Fresno. We played games and stayed up late. The girls had fun and so did the dogs! Dawn took us down to the downtown area in Fresno (not a place to be after dark... or alone!) and we went to a dress shop to look for a Formal Dress for Hannah. We found a gorgeous dress (pictures will folllow in a few weeks) and it was not too bad price wise.
Now we are home and trying to get back into the swing of school schedules. I don't like getting up early!


1 comment:

Mom and Mimi said...

Nettie...thank you for the new posting! And the pictures.....my gosh, those girls are getting so grown-up! Now we are looking forward to those pictures of Hannah's Winter Prom dress....