Saturday, January 31, 2009

Proud of my girls!

I am always proud of my girls, but this weekend I am REALLY PROUD!
Friday, Bekah receive the Student of the Month award for her classroom. This is 6 years in a row that she has been a student of the month!
Then tonight was Hannah's first high school formal dance. She worked really hard with the ASB on decorations and planning. They were down there last night and again today decorating. We had gotten her a beautiful dress in Fresno (see post below) and she LOOKS BEAUTIFUL! Here are pictures I snapped in the living room.. bad lighting and dark, I will post the professional dance pictures when we get them back, but wanted to share.




4 comments:

Mom and Mimi said...

Wow! Both girls look SO grown-up! Of course, when I remember that Bekah's 11th birthday is in a few weeks, and Hannah's 15th, in the Summer, I guess that's part of the explanation, right there! It just seems like last month that we were THRILLED with the births of each of them!
I approve of the use of Hannah's Christmas money - her dress is awesome. We're "proud of my/your girls", too!
Love, Mimi and DadDad

Nat said...

Oooh oooh oooh! They both look so cute!! Congrats to Bekah and I hope Hannah and her classmates had a blast. BTW - I LOVE Hannah's hair cut! It's kind of Egyptian/Cleopatra-looking. Very cool! I love you all! - Aunt Nat

tiffany said...

Hannah looks fabulous! I hope she had a great time at the dance. And congrats to Bekah for student of the month!

Tiffany

Just Me said...

Beautiful girls Janette!!!!