Thursday, February 8, 2007

February...

Ok, so how did it get to be February all ready???? I can't believe it! Nothing much going on here. Life just keeps moving along. Hannah and I are getting excited about our trip to Washington DC in April. I am trying to reorganize my house (it is a HUGE undertaking, let me tell you!)

The girls parakeets are getting used to us. I can bring both of them out of the cage and they sit on the jungle gym, but they don't really socialize with us yet. I am hoping that they do. Bekah's bird, Buddy, is a fiesty female with a bite... and she loves to use it! Hannah's bird, George, is a kind of budgie st. bernard. He is BIG and kind of a ditz. He is very gentle once you have managed to catch him. They are both still just babies I guess, maybe I am hoping for too much from them yet. Only time will tell...



February 08, 2007 | Permalink

No comments: