Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Wallowa Lake

We got to my parents house on Friday, June 27th. We enjoyed hanging out with my brother and his family. Then on Monday, we drove up to Wallowa Lake, our favorite spot. My dad had rented cabins for us all. So now we are hanging out in the mountains, enjoying the cousin interactions. We will be here over the 4th and then head back to Mom and Dad's on Sunday. Here are a few pictures. Here are the great grandkids with my Grandma.

Here are some pictures of Wallowa Lake.

These pictures are of a bald eagle. He was good enough to sit in the same place while I hiked around to get a closer view (I had to cross a stream to do it too!) I am going back in the morning tomorrow to get a better light. Hope he is still hanging around his nest.
This is the cabin that my parents and Tim and the girls and I are staying in. My brother and his family have one just across the lawn from us.


My Nephew, Fletcher, loves to pop "beeeg bubbles" and will ask you to blow big bubbles all day long.



The kids are out with Tim and my dad fishing this morning/afternoon. So I am just hanging out at the cabin looking at the beautiful view! More later...

1 comment:

CK Photo said...

Looks like a great place to visit, and family is great.