Thursday, July 6, 2006

Hey, its just me... scrappinjanettey!

Hey there! Welcome to my blog... why do I have a blog? I don't know... maybe because my friend Julie got one, and I must follow? Maybe because I am a horrible, terrible, no good, very bad corespondent and I want my family to be able to check to see if I am still alive? What ever the reason, I have a blog. For even more mysterious reasons, you are READING my blog! Go figure! I promise to keep you up to date of my very interesting life (hahaha!), and post my scrapbook layouts for my mom to see. Other than that, don't expect too much from me, I got C's in English! J.

July 06, 2006 | Permalink
Comments
Hey Janette!!!

Thank you so much for sharing this page with me! You have such a beautiful family AND it was soooo great to see that pic of your parents. Did I ever tell you that I used your mom's name for a character that was in a sitcom I pitched to the Studios? It didn't get picked up, but they loved the name!

Posted by: Louise Kane | July 07, 2006 at 11:30 AM

Loved your blog and pictures!!!! Keep up the good work, Janette!!

Posted by: Peggy Hofmeister | July 07, 2006 at 11:39 AM

Hey, welcome to blogsville! I will bother you and bug you when I visit your blog and see that you haven't posted for a while...hey, what are friends for! All looks good! I'm going to go look at your stuff now, bye! julie

Posted by: Julie | July 07, 2006 at 11:41 AM

Hey Janette,
how are all of you? I was going thru my mom's email and i found your blog. I just wanted to thank you for including cameron and me in you story about us thing.talk to you soon.
Love Lauri

Posted by: Lauri Bretz | July 07, 2006 at 04:07 PM

Hi, I love your blog. I also love your scrap pages. Are they the ones that you did at the CKU scrap??

Posted by: Dixie Bousman | July 08, 2006 at 08:32 AM

Blogs are ever so much fun! Before you know it you will be addicted like me!

Posted by: Jamie | July 08, 2006 at 08:16 PM

Nettie, honey....LOVE your blog! ( although I DID notice you spelled 'correspondent' with only 1 'r'....but hey'!, I'm your mother, so bringing that to your attention is allowed!)

Posted by: Mom | July 10, 2006 at 09:14 AM

No comments: