Friday, July 28, 2006

The Journey - I have lost track of what day this is!

Hello again from Westcliff Colorado... we came down to "town" to get some ice cream today, so I thought that I would fill you in.

We have been having a great time at Camp. We have met some great people- (if you are reading this Trish or Jolene, I am talking about you!) It looks like we get to come back next year, although it will be a different week, so we won't see the same people. :o(

Hannah went on a horseback ride today. She loved it, but is now sneezing!


Bekah is loving the frisbee golf and bowling and she and her friends are building a fort!


tonight is the last night of camp. We need to say goodbye to all our new friends and head out tomorrow. We are going to drive to Glennwood Springs, Colorado. We will swim in their wonderful hot springs pool and then head to Grand Junction in the evening. Then On Sunday, we head to Idaho to my folks house (10 + hours). I will catch you up then. Later! J.

July 28, 2006 | Permalink
Comments
Very cool photography even without the "people." So you finally got to witness the "strip"...was it bumper to bumper like every time we drive it? It is interesting to see all the different buildings for sure. It's been too-too hot here but finally cooled down a little today. I know, who am I to whine when you're probably cookin,' but you know us wimpy SMers. Gotta go pick up the boy from Mania. Hugs, JR

Posted by: Julie | July 31, 2006 at 08:00 PM

Package was on the porch...all's well. jr

Posted by: Julie | August 01, 2006 at 07:34 PM

No comments: