Friday, August 4, 2006

The Journey- July 31- August 4

Hello from Western Idaho!

We arrived on Sunday evening, just before dark. The trip from Grand Junction was LONG but beautiful. We drove right through Provo Utah... meca of all things scrapbooking. BUT, I didn't stop at any stores. I am still being a good girl and honoring my vow to not buy anymore stuff until I scrapbook 25 pages.

We got to my mom and dad's house and my Brother's middle son, Drexell, was there to greet us with Mom and Dad and my Sister, Nat. Drexell (4years old) and Bekah have had a fab time playing together. He is her "mini me" shadow. Anything Bekah does, he must do also.

We spent Monday thru Thursday Hanging out, playing games, water balloon/squirt gun battles, etc. The temperature has been in the low 90's. Very nice. We are trying to avoid the outdoors in the early mornings and late evenings. Don't want to be out with the mosquitos.

On Thursday evening, My Brother, Drex, and the rest of his family arrived. I got to meet my nephew, Fletcher. He is almost 4 months old (I think).

Today we went to the Malhuer County Fair. When I was a kid, I was in 4-H and took market lambs to the fair. I was excited to go back and see my old stomping grounds. I don't think that I have been to the fair in Ontario for about 20 years. Let me just say... it is much smaller than I remember! We are going back this evening to see the Rodeo. We will be staying here until Tuesday, then we will be heading to Lake Tahoe. I may not get to update you again until we are back home. I will post pictures then also... Dial up... Later! J.

August 04, 2006 | Permalink
Comments
Hi Janette! We miss you at ScrapLove, but it looks like you're having a great time! Have fun, and be safe!

Posted by: Lynn Decker | August 09, 2006 at 08:05 AM

No comments: