Friday, August 25, 2006

One week down...

Well, one week of school is down, just 35 more to go! Hannah is enjoying Jr. High so far. She doesn't elaborate much these days. Bekah is in 3rd grade and loves it so far (3 days... the honeymoon period with a new teacher... we will see how much she loves it next week!) I am all out of sorts... the scrapper mom that I am, I have a little first day of school routine... this year it is all out of whack. Normally, I start the first day of school photo shoot with a picture by my roses... well, Hannah started school the day before Bekah, and we didn't get one of her on her first day at all! Then the next day, we took the picture, but technically, it was Hannah's 2nd day... how am I going to title that in her book???? 2nd Day of School just doesn't have the right ring to it.

Then, I am accustomed to getting all the traditional shots: In front of the school's sign, in front of the classroom door, with the teacher, with some friends, at the desk, etc. Well, this year I had to rush, because I needed to get Hannah to her school too. So we only got the school sign and the teacher picture.



And what is more, my 12 year old Jr. Higher won't LET me photograph her at school, so her first day of school layout will consist of only one picture???? I don't think so! I may drag her over there this weekend and pose in front of the school sign... I mean I already blew the first day, so who cares if it is the weekend AFTER the first day??? I tell you, this Jr. High thing has really thrown a wrench into my style! J.

August 25, 2006 | Permalink

No comments: