Wednesday, September 6, 2006

SO JEALOUS!!!!

I am jealous... yeah, I am. I tried NOT to be jealous, but I can't help it. Tomorrow, my friends are heading to Arizona to attend the VERY FIRST CREATIVE ESCAPES............ I WANT TO BE THERE!!!!!! Sigh... I am still paying off my credit card from the CKU that I attended in June.... sigh... it is Soccer and Football and crazy time around here so even if I could afford to go, I couldn't afford the time to go.... sigh....so, there you have it... I am missing out, and I am not happy about it! J.

September 06, 2006 | Permalink
Comments
I would be jealous too! CKU was awesome, so I can only imagine what a Creative Escapes would be like! Love your blog!

Posted by: Cathy Compeau | September 08, 2006 at 10:21 AM

As you know, I am green with envy here too! I hope they are having a great time. Sigh..


Posted by: Tiffany | September 09, 2006 at 08:59 PM

Hey Janette - Just wanted you to know I'm keeping tabs on you all with your blog. Hope you're all doing well. I miss you! Your big sis - Natalie

Posted by: Nat | September 11, 2006 at 05:58 PM

No comments: