Friday, September 22, 2006

Am I weird???

OK, just an observation... I think that I am a tad Obsessive/Compulsive... just a tad. Here is why I think that... I HAVE to play Boggle on my computer before I shut it down... HAVE TO. AND I can't just play Boggle, I have my own set of rules... I can only play if there are 30 words or less to be found... I am not sure why. Ok, maybe I do know why. My husband says "you can't get a high score that way.." well YEAH, but I am NOT trying for a high score.. I am trying to BEAT the game. I want to find ALL the words on the list and in 2 1/2 minutes, you just can't find 75 or 168 words. So, I start the game over and over and over until it comes up with a game that only has a few words to find. So, am I weird? I guess everyone has little "quirks" this just happens to be ONE of mine! J.

September 22, 2006 | Permalink

No comments: