Monday, September 11, 2006

This-n-that

Ok, just a few things... I think that I have an illness... I know that my husband thinks so! I just bought 3 things on ebay... not because I needed them, but just because! Now, I did save a BOATLOAD of money, but still...

I purchased a brighton wallet (retail $60) for $14 (including shipping), a brighton coin purse (retail $30) for $9 (including shipping) and a pair of brighton shoes (retail $150) for $28 (including shipping)... you can get some good deals on ebay!

Also, as I was walking around Target today, I had to keep "hitching" my pants up.. so I bought a belt! I guess I am losing weight! (well, I know that I am, it is just nice to see the results!)

Ok, enough rambling... later! J.

September 11, 2006 | Permalink
Comments
Okay, finally catching up on my blog reading. I hope the souveniers softened the "missing out" on CE. I'm telling ya, we gotta make next year happen for you...gotta be a way! Love the pics of Bekah's hair, by the way...can't wait to see you scrap them! Hugs, JR

Posted by: Julie | September 18, 2006 at 08:29 PM

Hey Nettey - You haven't updated for over a week. What's new at the Pettey household??

Posted by: Nat | September 21, 2006 at 05:27 PM

No comments: