Saturday, September 9, 2006

SOCCER!!!!!!!!!!!!

Soccer began today. Both the girls had games. Bekah's started at 3pm. Her team won 5-2. She did really well. She just needs to remember that she is FAST and can catch up to the girls with the ball.

Hannah's game started at 3:30pm, so we missed the first half. They were ahead 2-0 at the end of the first half. During the second half, Hannah was goalie. The ball only came down to that end of the field once! She did well in grabbing the ball and giving it a huge monster kick to get it back to the other half of the field. Other than that, she leaned on the goal post... they ended up winning 7-0. So, we are off to a great start... only 9 more Saturday's to go. J.

September 09, 2006 | Permalink
Comments
Yay for your girls! My boys won their game, too. I dread the day either one of them has to play goalie. That makes me so nervous. I wish I would have remembered my camera like you did. What a bad mom/scrapper I am!

Posted by: Tiffany | September 09, 2006 at 09:01 PM

No comments: