Thursday, January 13, 2011

Enjoying the view...

Jan. 13, 2011- my job at times can be stressfull.. deadlines, difficult customers on the phone, more work than I could do in my 5 hours.. but the setting is so tranquil it balances everything else out.  We are situated on a golf course (not just ANY golf course but the country club!).  My desk looks out at the T box on one of the back nine holes (I think).  I watch golfers T-off.  I watch them drive the little carts.  I hear them talking (when it is nice and we have the doors open) and laughing.  I have seen it all.. seriously.. one day I looked up from my desk and a golfer was relieving himself on a tree out there! Ha!  Anyway, since I spend a fair amount of time at this desk.. and since I had my camera with me today.. I took a picture of the view from my desk.

3 comments:

~BridgetL~ said...

Nice view. I could like having a view like that daily

Lynn said...

beautiful view!

Gypsichic said...

I would want to be outside instead of at my desk!