Monday, January 10, 2011

Hallelujah!!!!

Jan. 10, 2011- This morning the kids headed back to school after the 3 week Christmas break. It was 30 degrees when Hannah and I got into the car this morning! I know some people think that complaining about 30 degrees is being whimpy.. but this is the CENTRAL COAST! 30 is COLD! So anyway, Hannah started complaining that leather seats are cold when a lightbulb went off above my head (I really think it did!) and so when we stopped for Starbucks, We looked on the side of the seats and saw THIS! SEAT WARMERS! We have seat warmers!!!! I think I heard angels singing! :)

1 comment:

Mom and Mimi said...

Wow!!! I thought I heard the angels sing, myself.....I can't believe that I will be able to check the Blog every few days and see something NEW!! Thanks for the New Year's Resolution, Nettie...we are ALL going to enjoy it. P.S. LOVED the picture of your snowboots/slippers...they're COOL!