Tuesday, January 18, 2011

January 14- January 18th

Jan. 14-  Well, yesterday, I took a picture of the view from my desk at work.  So I thought today I would take a picture of the view from my scrapbook table at home.



Jan. 15-  Last night and all day today, I was at the AWAKEN conference at our church. This is a picture of some of my Life Timeline.


Jan. 16-  Tonight, Tim and I went to a movie with Rich and MaryRose Gerardi.  After the movie, we went to dinner at Tanner Jack's in Nipomo.  We had never been there before, but I can promise you we will go back!





Jan. 17- Today was my monthly book club. This is the book we were discussing this month.  I really liked it, but I need to re-read it. I read it about 4 months ago.



Jan. 18-  Tonight was a full moon. I love when the full moon comes up next to the palm tree in our neighbor's yard.  Very California...



2 comments:

~BridgetL~ said...

love the full moon picture. never heard of the book. I love to read so mabye I will pick it up.

Lynn said...

looks like you've had a great couple of days!